Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Boy & His Turtle



I love photographing special moments for my clients, but pulling at the camera for some 'me' time is always so special. It's very common to see box turtles crossing the roads where we live and my family feels compelled the 'rescue' them from being run over. On my way to pick my two oldest up from school last week I was saw a particularly determined turtle stuck in the middle of a road I knew would become very busy once school released. Naturally, I rescued him so we could release him at the creek near our home. This turtle had so much personality and was very outgoing. He reminded me so much of my son that I knew I wanted to capture the bond they shared for the few hours I let my son play with him before we released him. Enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment